Scaler 2 VST 2 v2.6.0 Mac & Windows Version 2021 Download
Scaler is an inspirational and powerful music theory workstation that gives you access to a world of new ideas, expressions, and melodies. With powerful detection of MIDI and audio, Scaler can determine what key and scale you’re in and suggest chords that match your music. The plugin helps you discover the perfect melody with performance expressions, and can even suggest ways to change from one key to another. Scaler 2 VST Download makes finding chords and progressions intuitive and fun! It’s a comprehensive but easy-to-use toolbox that will help anyone make better music.
Scaler is a unique and inspirational MIDI effect that makes finding chords and progressions intuitive and fun Once you’ve determined a scale, Scaler lays out basic diatonic chords for you to audition, and lets you take things further with dozens of chord variations and voicings to try out. Theory buffs can also get an insight into each chord’s harmonic function. Ready to put together a progression? Simply drag and drop chords into Scaler’s sequencer, change up octaves and inversions, edit the voicing, and record or drag the progression into your DAW.
Scaler is a unique and inspirational MIDI effect that makes finding chords and progressions intuitive and fun! With note detection, scale selection, and chord suggestions, Scaler is a comprehensive but easy-to-use toolbox that will help anyone make better music.
A first of its kind, Scaler can determine what key and scale you’re in and suggest chords that match your music, or it can inspire a tune from scratch by providing a set of initial chords in an unexplored key. With the onboard bank of over 2,000 scales and modes including genre and artist presets, there’s more than enough to keep the juices flowing.
Scaler 2 VST Download features :
Scaler 2 can listen to incoming MIDI or audio data and detect the key your music is in. After this, it will suggest chords and chord progressions that will fit with your song. Scaler 2 can send MIDI to a virtual instrument in your DAW, and it has 30 onboard instruments to play with as well. Scaler 2 comes with over 200 song and genre-based chord sets and over 200 artist chord sets to inspire new progressions and melodies; plus, choose from hundreds of scales and modes to get your creative juices flowing. Simply drag the chords you want into the sequencer to build a pattern that’s unique to you.
- Over 200 genre and mood-based chord sets such as Chill, Drum & Bass, Jazz, Cinematic, EDM, Progressive…
- Browse chord variations to get suspended chords, extended chords, dominant sevenths, and jazz chords
- Use the arpeggio or strum features to perform in real-time and synced to your DAW
Simply drag the chords you need into the sequencer to construct a pattern that’s unique to you. Beginners and novice music composers who are not highly adept with the technicality of music principles for scale and chord discover scaler as a fantastic device to compose and explore chords. Pro music composers can even go for this plugin to get the creative juices flowing or to kick begin the stream of ideas.
- OS X 10.8 or later
- Windows 7 or later
- 64-bit, 32-bit (PC VST/AAX only)
- VSTi AAX VST
- New ranges: additional support for the Double Harmonic Major range and its modes.
- 6 New chords: additional support for baritone guitar chords.
- Export/import status: save the status of the Boutique Scaler License Key in a file and easily import your session in another instance.
- Improvements and bug fixes:
- Scaler now correctly retrieves the value for activating/deactivating the audio output of the recorded state.
- Fixed a crash when updating the octave for reading pentatonic chords.
- The virtual keyboard now gets keyboard focus when entering chord editing mode.
- A long click on the Scaler logo resizes Scaler to the smallest supported size.
- 30 new chord sets: Blues, Latin and Bossa Nova
- 5 new bass chords: the button now supports bass chords with 4.5 and 6 strings.
- Recognize by the builder: Find out at any time in your creative process which scale is suitable for your progress.
- Overview of chord sets: browse all progression specifications with one click.
- Copy-to-Builder: move all the chords of a sequence directly in the Builder to speed up the editing.
- Improvements in diatonic chords: Quickly navigate between triads, 7th, 9th, 11th, and 13th chords of any scale.
- Improved naming of agreements: more definitions of agreements and simplification of the names of existing agreements for better readability.
- Small screen support: allows you to resize the user interface to support smaller screens and resolutions.
- Bug fixes and performance improvements
How To Install?
- First Download from the given link or button.
- Then extract the WinRAR file and open the folder.
- Run the setup and close it from everywhere.
- Open the “” or “” folder, copy and paste into the installation folder and run.
- Further, use the serial key to activate the Program.
- All done.