Lurssen Mastering Console (Mac) 2022 Download
Lurssen Mastering Console is a revolutionary mastering tool for iPhone, iPad or Mac / PC that will bring a lifetime of professional mastering experience at your fingertips.Also, Created in collaboration with lead engineers Gavin Lurssen and Reuben Cohen of Lurssen Mastering, Inc.So, The multi-award-winning Los Angeles Grammar provides you with all of the secret tools, modifications and techniques that Lurssen has produced for Studio Sound. coveted by the best artists and producers in the world. It restores Lurssen’s master philosophy that “everything is greater than the sum of its parts” to the original.Also, This gives you a host of world-class mastering wizards created and enhanced by Gavin and his team to reflect the setup they use in the studio as they master hip-hop, rock, pop, and more.Also, With the Lurssen Home Console, you can finally create professional teachers, either in the studio or on the go.
Also,This circuit includes tube EQs, solid-state EQs, limiters, power eliminators, and solid-state compressors. The modeling of this series reflects the “chain philosophy”.So, The Lurssen mastering console models and recreates the interactions between individual processors in the chain down to the actual hardware cables.
Lurssen Mastering Console Mac
Also, This approach truly gives you access to decades of a wealth of knowledge in the form of workflow secrets, proprietary techniques, signaling circuits, and technical know-how. When you’ve mastered, you need your sound to sound good on a variety of different speakers and systems, from car radios to home hi-fi systems, from iPods to club equipment.
Lurssen Mastering Console 1.1.1 + License Key Download 2022
Lurssen Mastering Console results are easy with the Lurssen mastering console. You are provided with 30 unique domain patterns called “styles” that suit the processing series of Hip Hop, Hard Rock, Heavy Metal, Country, American and many other music genres. These templates take all the hard work out of the mastering process; Gavin and his team have adjusted everything for you, from the reference path to the individual configuration of each processor. It faithfully recreates Lurssen’s “the whole is greater than the sum of its parts” philosophy of mastery. With it, you get the best magicians in the mastering series created and modified by Gavin and his team to reflect the setup they use in the studio while mastering hip-hop, rock, pop, and more.
Lurssen Mastering Console you finally have a way to create professional masters no matter if you are in the studio or on the go. It faithfully recreates Lurssen’s “perfection is greater than the sum of its elements” mastery philosophy. With it, you get the highest level of a series of trail mastering wizards created and modified by Gavin and his team to reflect the setup they use in the studio while mastering hip-hop, rock, pop, and more. . With the Lurssen mastering console, you finally have a way to create expert audio masters no matter if you are in the studio, on the go or not. IK Multimedia has introduced an updated Lurssen Mastering Console, which includes the ability to master sourcing.
Lurssen Mastering Console Features:
- Exactly reproduces Lurssen Mastering’s unique philosophy, studio workflow, and signal chain
Separate versions for iPhone / iPad and Mac / PC available.Also, The PUSH control is especially important as it allows you to subtly kick and also the equalizers so you can “steer” the song flow and highlight the parts to add this special Lurssen magic to your masters.
- Also, The Mac / PC version works as a standalone application or as a plug-in for your DAW 40 “styles” pre-created by Gavin Lurssen and his team that reproduce the parameters and equipment used to master pop, hip-hop, rock, and more
- 3 easy-to-navigate screens: a studio view with controls, a waveform view, and a Chain view for individual processors
- Input drive button. You also get two VU meters, the main bypass switch (very handy for hearing your work compared to the original file), and a STEREO / MONO monitor switch.
- Also, You can save adjustments in real-time from the two main controllers via the automation function to really take care of your master’s heart and save your work for later.
- 5-band EQ with a fixed frequency. As with mixing, mastering is about making sure your audio sounds as good as possible on as many playback devices as possible.
- “PUSH” control for subtle enhancement of selected song passages with a uniform EQ setting
- Also, automation of audio content customization
- Also, Connectable input drive control for stereo balance optimizations
- Assignable VU measurement for input/process
- Stereo/mono monitoring function
- DSP processing 88.2 / 96 kHz
- Also, Audio import from iPhone / iPad music library
- Customizable user interface (Mac / PC version)
- Fully functional modes available via in-app purchase: Play / Process and HD Engine (iPhone / iPad version)
- DDM (Digital Delivery Mastering) function ensures that your masters comply with Apple
- specifications “Mastered for iTunes” and other digital distribution systems
- Also, Compatibility of project files between Mac / PC and iPhone / iPad
What’s New in Lurssen Mastering Console Software:
- Thanks to multi-mono support (Mac / PC plug-in version), the plug-in can be inserted into any compatible DAW on mono or multi-channel tracks or buses
- Also, New classical and jazz styles added
- Extended de-esser threshold area: more user-friendliness and control in the upper part of the area for easier de-using measurements
- Also, Improved dynamic range and signal-to-noise ratio. The Lurssen mastering console is designed to sound great without having to make any changes. Besides that, the Chain View screen allows you to view and modify some of the parameters of the Gavin processing chain.
- Here you can view the individual components that make up each style sheet and make adjustments to things like the gain reduction for certain equipment. You can save your changes in style templates as presets, in which various equalization settings can also be saved.
- So, The Lurssen Mastering Console plug-in can be inserted into any DAW compatible in mono, stereo, multichannel tracks, and buses to provide ultimate flexibility and ease of use as a mastering and mixing tool.
- Also, With mono control, you can not only use the plugin on single mono tracks (such as vocals, bass, guitars, etc.) in regular mixing sessions or stereo busses for mixing or stem mastering tasks but it can also be used for 5.1 -Environment to use or even larger projects, depending on the DAW selected.
- Also, Easy to use
- Recreation of mastering chain at Lurssen mastering
- HD Engine option turns on 88.2/96 kHz operation (2x oversampling)
- Standalone and plug-in operation
- iOS version also available
- The input Drive knob makes it super easy to increase level via compression and limiting
- Tube EQ controls offer fixed frequency ranges
- Push Control lets you add emphasis
- Push Control and Input Drive can be automated in the standalone version
- Presets give you starting points for certain music styles
- Changed parameters flash in the GUI when switching presets
- Flexible export options.
- Not a complete mastering solution because you can’t trim files, setup song sequences, or add fades
- Very limited EQ
- No automation for EQ knobs
- No user control over many parameters
- Very little user control over effects chain processor selection
- No user control over effects order
- No way to compare processed and unprocessed audio at matching volumes
I tried Lurssen Mastering Console on a variety of musical styles from acoustic to rock to dance, and found it to be very capable of punching up the level of a mix, tweaking EQ, and creating a finished file of high quality. Push control is a cool feature and works nicely for adding intensity. So, The overall sound quality is quite good.
While you’re not going to get the kind of control and flexibility you would with many other mastering applications, it lets you get professional-sounding results very easily. As mentioned, you’ll still have to use your DAW or another Audio editor to sequence your tracks if you’re creating an album, and there’s no MP3 conversion or direct-to-SoundCloud features like with Studio One 3’s Project Page. But for making your mixes louder and adding a professional-sounding mastering sheen, Lurssen Mastering Console is a very useful product.
- Lurssen Mastering Console
- IK Multimedia
- 32-bit and 64-bit (VST / AU)
- Mac OSx 10.10, 10.11, 10.12, 10.13, 10.14
- Instructions: Attached
How To install:
- First, Download the software with the from the links below.
- Extract the archive via the Winrar software on your PC.
- Run the setup.exe file from the extracted data.
- Continue the installation until it is installed.