Antares AutoTune Pro Windows 9.3.5 Download
Antares AutoTune Pro windows has been the global standard for a professional pitch for twenty years. The correction (and more recently the time correction) as well as the tool of choice for this Vocal effect characteristic of modern pop music. Auto-Tune Pro is the latest and most complete version of Auto-Tune with two functions Operating modes: Automatic mode, optimized for real-time height correction with low latency, and Effects, and graphic mode that allow unprecedented versatility and detailed graphic editing height and synchronization. Auto-Tune Pro offers many new features and a brand new, optimized user interface. Redesigned to achieve an efficient workflow and better usability for beginners and experts.
AutoTune Converter offers a whole new elegant interface in automatic and graphic modes. Redesigned for ease of use and efficient workflow. Automatic mode now offers two unique screen views: a basic view and an advanced view. The basic view hides some of the advanced controls that make the work environment easier
which highlights the most important and frequently used functions. Just click on Advanced Button to display additional commands. Click again to put it away. All Changes you make to advanced orders remain in effect even if they exist to hide. The graphical mode interface has been completely redesigned. Besides a lot
A larger main diagram, new graphics mode provides the user with higher zoom resolution assignable presets and zoom controls that have been redesigned and organized to optimize workflow Efficiency.
- Since we added new functions to Auto-Tune (for example, form correction, throat)
Modeling and Flex-Tune) The auto-tuning algorithm has evolved and its sound properties
have gone through subtle changes, each Auto-Tune version easily having its own
- Over the years, the sound of Auto-Tune VST has become a cult among musicians, sound engineers, and producers, perhaps in part because of its use of many iconic pop recordings. Due to the great demand, we have developed the Auto-Tune 5 Sound in Auto-Tune Pro is available through the new Classic mode.
- Auto-Key is a new plugin included in your Auto-Tune Pro purchase Automatically detects the key and scale of your music and sends this information to one or more instances of Auto-Tune Pro. If you already know the key and scale of your tracks, the Auto Key function can also be useful. to define key parameters and scaling multiple instances of Auto-Tune Pro.
- Auto-Tune Pro 8 now supports ARA (Audio Random Access). ARA is a technology that allows for closer integration and exchange of information between audio plug-ins and host applications (digital audio workstations). When used with ARA-compatible DAWs In Studio One and Mixcraft, it is now possible to modify the graphics in Auto-Tune Pro.
- Mode without going through the selection first to follow the audio in automatic adjustment.
- Auto-Tune is intended for use with a well-insulated monophonic sound source such as a single voice or instrument, each playing a pitch. Multiple voices or Instruments recorded on the same track or individual instruments being played in multiple locations at the same time cannot be corrected with exactly Automatic adjustment. Noise or shortness of breath in singing can sometimes also lead to tracking errors.
- However, this can often be resolved by adjusting the tracking Unlike graphic mode, which is designed for more graphic editing of the pitch from note to note, is Auto The mode is optimized for real-time, low latency, on stage or in the studio. You can control and automate parameters in real-time with a MIDI controller the automation functions of your DAW or simply choose your parameters and let Auto-Tune Pro tools take over Take care of the rest.
- Auto-Tune Pro continuously adjusts the pitch of the incoming audio to a target height. In automatic mode, the target height is determined by the current scale settings. At all times, the target pitch is the closest scaling active tone recognized land.
What’s New in AutoTune Pro Windows:
- In graphics mode, you can change the pitch and timing of your audio in detail Use a height diagram and a variety of editing tools.
- Auto-Tune Pro continuously adjusts the pitch of the incoming audio to target height. In graphic mode, the target height is determined by the correction objects (Lines, curves, and notes) drawn in the main diagram.
- Correction objects can automatically create notes, create curves, or import automatic buttons and can be drawn, moved, and modified using the editing tools.
- In addition, each object or each group of objects can be assigned its own object. Readjust the speed, the vibrato, and the length of the handle. Time correction functions in graphic mode allow you to be non-destructive and Change the timing of a musical performance smoothly.
- No track Click on the Track Pitch or Track Pitch + Time button and start playing to follow yours
Audio in graphics mode (use Track Pitch + Time if desired) Corrections). Auto-Tune analyzes the audio and shows the detected pitch Outline in red.
- Create correction objects using Curve, Take Notes, or Auto Import Operate or draw them manually with the curve tool, the line tool, or the note tool. Modify the correction objects Use the I-Beam tool, the Arrow tool, and the Scissors tool to modify the correction objects you use created.
- Time processing If you have tracked your audio with Pitch + Time, you can use the offset point
or the Move Region tool to change the timing of your track. You can create and modify as desired with curved objects and continuous step contours. You can Draw or create with the curved tool automatically create with curves or import automatically Function.
- Lines are like curves, only they are composed of straight-line segments. You can be
drawn with the line tool. Lines are like curves also displayed in blue. Unlike curves and solid lines
Each note has a variable pitch and represents only one Target location for the duration of
Notice. Notes can be drawn with the note tool or automatically created with the taking notes Function.
- Usage: Windows 7/8/8.1/10.
- Operation: One GHz.
- Memory (RAM): 512 MB.
- Hard Disk: 30 MB.
- Display Resolution: 800×600.
How To install AutoTune Pro Windows:
- Download the file from the link below
- Extract file using WinRAR
- Run the given setup and Enjoy